Why is the volume on commercials twice as loud as the programs? I know – I know – it’s to get our attention.
But does it ever work when commercial time also is:
- Go to the kitchen and refill your drink [or grab a snack] time.
- Run to the bathroom and take care of business time.
- Make that quick phone call time.
- Actually talk to the other person in the room time.
- Flip to the onscreen TV Guide to see what’s coming on next time.
- Put the TV on MUTE so you can read or think your own thoughts for two minutes time.
So, what do you do during commercials? Tell me.
– – – – –