The question of the week is: What brings tears to your eyes?
So many things. Most of the time, I cry over moments that really touch me rather than sad things. OK, here are a few:
- Seeing the Olympic winners become emotional as their national anthem is played.
- Reading my daughter’s poems and writing.
- Listening to a gospel group sing in close harmony about God’s love for and grace to us.
- Seeing or reading about people mistreating other people.
- Seeing or reading about people being really kind and helping each other.
– – – – –
Weekend Wandering is sponsored by