I’m so excited.
I’ve been given an award – my very first – from LaDonna at Just our Thoughts.
Thank you very much.
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.
Six values that are important to me:
- Good health
- Respect and caring for others
Six things I do not support:
- Lack of respect for the rights of other people
- Use of the “F” word (and others)
- Looking down on others because of material differences
- Laziness – unwillingness to work and support oneself
I’m supposed to pass on the award to six bloggers – I like reading these:
- Sylvia From Over the Hill
- Homesteaders Heart
- Life in Merlin
- Chickens in the Road
- Willo Switch
- Blue Ridge Blue Collar Girl