Thank you to ~hon~ for giving me the Christmas Spirit Award.
These are the rules for this award:
“You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. Link back to the person who gave you the award. List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can’t limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It’s up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.”
- The most important thing about Christmas is the reminder that God loved us so much he sent Jesus to us.
- It is always great to see family members that we only see about once a year.
- Going to “The Kid’s” place for Christmas dinner and not having to cook is neat for me.
- Being reminded of Christmases past with those who are no longer with us is a good thing.
- I used to get tired of the Christmas Carols and tv shows after a couple of days. Now I am enjoying Christmas movies and listening to the carols, especially “Mary, Did You Know?.” I can listen to it over and over.
Now I’m going to break the rules by not directly passing this on to anyone. But if you’re a Christmas Lover, please grab it and leave me a link to your list.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! !