Today I am thankful:
- That none of the many fallen tree limbs damaged my house.
- For my wonderful brother – he came yesterday afternoon and cleared the limbs off my driveway so I could finally get my vehicle out of the garage.
- For my daughter who checks on me and keeps me on my toes.
- That I am retired and could stay in my house for three days and not have to leave at all.
- That my electricity comes back on after each 6-7 hour outage and warms my house [and my cold body] again.
- That my inhaler made my chest quit hurting after I inhaled a lot of cold air today.