After a looonngg vacation, I felt the urge to do a little blogging again. The first day of the new year is a good day to start, I guess. So far, this year has been OK – all 18 hours of it.
My goals for 2013 are simple:
- Eat a more healthy diet.
- Lose a few pounds (a lot of pounds would be better).
- Love my daughter and our kitty babies a lot.
- Get out of the house, move around more and act more social.
- See if I can still play the piano with my stiff fingers. I haven’t tried to play in years.
- Get rid of more unneeded stuff in my house.
There’s more, but don’t want to overwhelm myself before I even get started.
Happy New Year to all! God Bless!